Question Suddenly can't install programs?

Feb 13, 2023
Hello all. New to the forums, but have looked on for years. Just today, my computer won't let me install anything I download. Never had this issue before. I download a program, click on the installer and absolutely nothing happens as if I never clicked on it. I've turned on developer mode, watched a video on some registry key stuff in MSI and tried that, done disk defrags, scanned for viruses, rebooted, shut down and let sit for a few minutes, tried to run the installers as administrator, i'm totally lost. Any help would be appreciated!! Running windows 10 pro version 19043, i7-6950x.

Feb 13, 2023
what exactly are you trying to install and where exactly did you download it from?

capture and share a screenshot of your 'Settings > System > About' screen.
I am trying to install logitech gaming framework for my logitech g920 wheel and razer synapse 2.0 for my razer keyboard. Both I downloaded from the official sites (logitech and razer). I would share the screenshot, but I don't see any upload option for the image, just link sharing.

Feb 13, 2023
Well, I reinstalled windows 10 and things seem to be working alright, except logitech gaming software. Only version that works is from 2015 and doesn't detect my g920 wheel. Any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS