[SOLVED] Suddenly hang...

russelbrown

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
My friend's PC just hang while playing or working. We already change the other components like memory, hard disk, ssd, video card but it doesnt fixed it. When he opens 5-7 apps it suddenly hang. Do you think you know what is the cause of it? We also change the PowerSupply and nothings changed. I hope u can give me some idea of the problem. Thanks..

Solution
So really the only things you haven’t changed are the motherboard and cpu. If you can I would get a spare cpu if you have one or one of friends have one and put that in the system to see if that fixes problems. Also what apps is he having open when the problem occurs?

OwenTheGamer

Honorable
Aug 13, 2016
So really the only things you haven’t changed are the motherboard and cpu. If you can I would get a spare cpu if you have one or one of friends have one and put that in the system to see if that fixes problems. Also what apps is he having open when the problem occurs?

Solution

russelbrown

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
tht

that's the problem cause we don't have extra cpu or motherboard. Any apps, even just browsing, sometimes it takes 15mins - 30 mins before it will hang. The longest time the hang will appear is in 3hours.

TRENDING THREADS