Suddenly High Cpu Usage when running games.

Spamzillasaurus

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hello to all of you, I may need some help, so I decided to register and go on to this forum because it looked like it had people who obviously can help. when I woke up I started playing Ghost Recon online, It really lagged it was taking alot of CPU usage, it never happened before Ghost Recon was smooth on medium graphics for me. then I played just cause, it doesnt really lag, it make stutter but, it also takes high CPU usage, Pinball also takes high CPU usage, I really want to solve this problem can anyone help?

Ghost recon online.
fvbntt.png

Just Cause 2
29bkqjp.png

Pinball
2efi9sh.png

Pc without games running.
kb96jk.png

My pc without games.

this isnt gpu for gaming! online gaming draws extra cpu resources. you have a nice cpu and a terrible gpu you are looking for an even match. also better use ever pairs of ram like 2x2 or 2x4 to get advantage of the dual channel memory controller. at least invest money for a 7770 with 2gb you ll see dramatical improvement!

look, as you progress on a game the in word is different some chapters are more graphically heavy. your gpu cannot provide you a constant performace. even a game patch could result on a worse performance.you need gpu upgade.at least make sure you play on a low resolution. a 80$ gpu will resurrect you!

Spamzillasaurus

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I see your point, but as much as I agree with you that my GPU is really bad, it was sudden, CPU usage is 100% in all games, even Fifa 14 after one month of playing it lagged, and EVEN PINBALL! I checked for dust on my fans or if anything was clogged but there wasn't I checked for viruses there wasn't, I don't know what to do next, a New GPU is a priority but I just know it's not the graphic card.

i really cant tell.make sure you are not updating anything while playing or downloading anything.also have skype closed and browsers and clear history and internet cache memory i cant think of anithing else.whats that maxton thing opened 4 times. kill all unessesary prosseses