[SOLVED] Suddenly I couldn't login into Windows and then my SSD died. The next SSD I tried to use died as well! What is going on?

Nov 26, 2019
Hello everyone
I never had any problems with my PC for at least 12 months, but a few days ago, I logged out of my Windows account and went afk for about an hour. When I came back I couldn't log in. The mouse pointer was working, but when I clicked on something - nothing was happening. I decided to shut down the PC using the power button and turned it back on, but it won't. EFI shell showed up instead: View: https://i.imgur.com/jYdptm9.jpg

My first thought - SSD died, but I plugged it in into my other computer and it was working perfectly well... I put it back into my broken PC and decided to do a fresh Windows install but when I tried to format the drive everything hanged up. I shut down the PC again and the SSD drive was not available anymore, even BIOS wasn't detecting it. I tried several SATA cables with the same results.
I noticed something strange which may lead to the proper diagnosis of my problem. When I connect the bricked SSD drive it takes 5x more time until the BIOS welcome screen pops up.
Then I took a HDD out of my mom's laptop and connected it to my computer to see if it could run Windows on it and it could - everything acted just like there was no problem at all.
The next thing I did was BIOS reset by replacing the cmos battery (just in case).
I have another SSD disc so I connected it and tried to install Windows 10 on it. I successfully formatted it, but when I tried to create new partition I got this error: View: https://i.imgur.com/zUFjK93.jpg

And right after that, this drive got bricked as well, just like the first one. I managed to fix the second drive by using the power cycle method (powering it up for 2x 30 minutes) so I assume it was all caused by power loss? The first drive is still bricked and I am afraid I won't be able to fix it.
Another weird thing I noticed is RAM or GPU red LED glowing on the motherboard when I turn on the computer - it glows for a few seconds and then stops.
I looked for any physical damage to the motherboard such as blown capacitors but haven't noticed anything like that, but I decided to replace the motherboard anyway, and it still takes 5x more time to load the BIOS welcome screen when the bricked SSD is connected. I don't know if motherboard replacement fixed my issue and I am too afraid to test it on my SSD... Is there any other way to diagnose the source of this problem? What should I do?
By the way, I checked the voltages of my PSU and didn't notice anything strange.
PC Specification:
motherboard: MSI b150m
ram: 4x4gb Hyperx 2133mhz ddr4
cpu: i5 6500 skylake 3.2ghz
gpu: msi gtx 970
psu: silentiumpc vero l2 600w

Solution
for the old psu try occt to stress test it for about 10 min and take not of votage on start up and on test you will see if it hold if you could not use this system try psu on another for test .
Nov 26, 2019
Nov 26, 2019
for the old psu try occt to stress test it for about 10 min and take not of votage on start up and on test you will see if it hold if you could not use this system try psu on another for test .
I just replaced my old PSU with a brand new one and everything seems to be back to normal... Even when I am using the old motherboard
one weird thing I still see is BIOS welcome screen overlaping Windows welcome screen for few seconds - it's a new thing in my PC I hope it's not a symptom of anything dangerous....