[SOLVED] Suddenly I turn on pc no signal gpu fan not work and 1 beep sound from speaker

Gn0

Feb 22, 2021
Hello there I have a problem with my pc I was using it for almost year and a half now, today I was playing games normally on myGTX 10502gb and after that I shut down my pc and went out when I came back and opened it had no signal on monitor the graphic card is not spinning the speaker gives 1 beep sound, does that mean my graphic card stopped working because its weird that it was working just fine.
My specs:
Pentium G4560
Gigabyte gtx 10502gb
Gigabyte h110m s2 motherboard
Psu: 500watt
8gigabyte apcer ddr 4 ram
Some told me that I have to reset CMOS and I did that by taking out the better but it didn’t work the graphic is just not spinning , when it was fine when I start my pc the gpu spin then it stops spinning until I open a game and the gpu gets heated but now when I start the gpu is just dead nothing I can see on it besides when I connect my cable to the main board which has intel graphic card it the pc works fine and I can see a display.

Last edited:
Solution
you mean take out the ram and insert it again and the gpu too ? yeah i did that like 20 times i feel so sad i tried every thing nothing seems to work, i think its just the gpu is dead ;_;

Yes, because motherboards with loose sockets happen. At this time GPU definitely look dead. Seems you should visit repair service then.

PSU may be cause of GPU failure indeed. EVGA BV line PSUs are group regulated thus is not recommended for GPUs with external 12V PCIe power connection. See explanation at below.

why every one asking about the psu ...

Gn0

Feb 22, 2021
why every one asking about the psu ? does it have something to do with my problem ? if yes then why if i plug the cable into the motherboard the pc work fine and the psu dont do any problem , i mean that when i plug the cable to the motherbaord it works but its the intel HD Graphics that is displaying the output

you mean take out the ram and insert it again and the gpu too ? yeah i did that like 20 times i feel so sad i tried every thing nothing seems to work, i think its just the gpu is dead ;_;

Yes, because motherboards with loose sockets happen. At this time GPU definitely look dead. Seems you should visit repair service then.

PSU may be cause of GPU failure indeed. EVGA BV line PSUs are group regulated thus is not recommended for GPUs with external 12V PCIe power connection. See explanation at below.

why every one asking about the psu ? does it have something to do with my problem ? if yes then why if i plug the cable into the motherboard the pc work fine and the psu dont do any problem , i mean that when i plug the cable to the motherbaord it works but its the intel HD Graphics that is displaying the output

Guys here ask about PSU only because they experienced systems torched by bad quality PSUs and not only at single occasion. No offence. While mediocre PSU may live in office desktop computer with low power demand for few years without noticeable issues, gaming and video creator computers with high power demand and especially over 12V rail are completely different animals. In these computers good quality PSU with sufficient continuous power output is mandatory requirement. Voltage ripple and fluctuation outside ATX standard requirements will degrade sensitive computer components quite fast. This is why group regulated PSUs are considered bad for gaming hardware. Because increasing load on 12V rail in group regulated PSUs fluctuate other voltages with random malfunctions in result. Unstable gaming experience in best case, fried electronics otherwise.

Solution