Suddenly my Nvidia 1060 is running 100% in task manager

Apr 26, 2018
Guys I need help, i bought this computer last year September and everything was working fine, i was getting very good fps in games and performance in general. Two days ago I was looking something on youtube and I saw that it is kinda laggy and I checked my task manager and it says that I am using 78% of GPU and 64% of Cpu and I got worried,
1. I check every program that was running disabled it through task manager nothing happened.
2.I tought maybe that were GPU driver cause recently I downloaded new driver through Geforce Expirience so I deleted all drivers for graphic card and installed default windows one.It didn't help either.
3.I tought maybe I caught some mining code that was stealing my hardware power to make cryptocurrencies or what ever so I reseted and formate C Drive where my windows was,i kept all of my personal filed on D disk drive.
Today I downloaded Fortnite and Csgo and when I joined Csgo I only got 130fps and my gpu was again on 100% (before all of this I had around 280 fps and my gpu was running max 40%)

This is what my task manager looks like and it was never like that it says something weird GPU 0 -3d

This is when i run Fortnite

This is GPUZ

My System Reqs:
CPU= Intel i5 7400 3.0 GHZ
GPU= Gigabyte Nivida 1060 Windforce OC 6gb
Ram=16gb 2400 mhz
C Hard Disk= Samsung Evo 250gb
Motherboard=Asus z270-k

Im sorry for my bad english im not native,and i am not good at computers so please dont flame me :p

Apr 27, 2018
The GPU at 100% under stress is normal.

If you found less than that during the game you have a good graphics card.

If you found 100% while idling you got a problem.

my website : http://www.7itech.com/
my youtube channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaocOIFQpyVH5SU1uYkFLBA

Apr 26, 2018

Yeah I know that but before my computer didn't use 100% of GPU it was using like 50% and I was getting 300fps in Fortnite now it uses 100% and I only get 90