Question Suddenly "No Display or sound" But pc still running

Apr 30, 2022
Sometimes the monitor go black and it say "no display"and no media "sound or video output". If i restart the computer it work fine. It happends when i play game. I can play a game fine for hours. But randomly this will happend. What could be wrong? Im using hdmi

Ryzen 5 3400g
16 ram corsair rgp pro 3200
X570 aorus elite wifi
Power bitfinix 600 w

Sometimes the monitor go black and it say "no display"and no media "sound or video output". If i restart the computer it work fine. It happends when i play game. I can play a game fine for hours. But randomly this will happend. What could be wrong? Im using hdmi

Ryzen 5 3400g
16 ram corsair rgp pro 3200
X570 aorus elite wifi
Power bitfinix 600 w
Are you using the iGPU in the 3400G?

Have you recently updated BIOS or video drivers? If not, you might consider doing that. When updating video drivers do a clean install option. You might also reset CMOS whether or not you update BIOS.

Apr 30, 2022
Are you using the iGPU in the 3400G?

Have you recently updated BIOS or video drivers? If not, you might consider doing that. When updating video drivers do a clean install option. You might also reset CMOS whether or not you update BIOS.
I've updated bios and did a clean installation of windows and installed the recommended driver but nothing solved the problem