[SOLVED] Suddenly...no video Signal !

luizao87

Honorable
May 1, 2014
Hello everyone,
i have read all the step by step guides into this forum, and i am sorry to give a so generic title to my post.. but i am going crazy about my pc situation.
My conf:
  • cpu AMD 8350 black edition
  • mobo GA-990XA-UD3
  • 4x Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600mhz
  • graphics Sapphire hd7750
  • System Drive: 1x SSD samsung 120gb
  • Data Drive : 1x Seagate Barracuda 500gb
I bought the pack mobo+ram+cpu last year, everything was fine and working until last week.
One day i turned on the pc and got no video signal. By seeing into the case, all the fans are running.

What i have tried:
  1. Verified video cables right connection and functionality
  2. Verified if the grapghic card was corrupted by inserting into the pc another working graphic card
  3. Removed the mobo battery to reset CMOS
  4. Removed the drives one by one
  5. Tried different combinations of the 4 ram banks by excluding two or three of them
  6. Pulled out every component from the case and checked them. Assemled the pc in a new case with different inbuilt PSU
Still getting the same situation. Should i start checking a new mobo? :cautious:

Solution
Your mobo has three PCI-E, but only one is real x16.
Does the problem recur with each of them individually?

The absolute minimum is: mobo + PSU + CPU + one RAM + graphics.
When the CPU, PSU, RAM and graphics have been tested separately, the only thing left is the mobo...
Sep 9, 2020
www.ebastlirna.cz

When the CPU, PSU, RAM and graphics have been tested separately, the only thing left is the mobo...

Solution

luizao87

Honorable
May 1, 2014

Hello, thanks for the reply. I have excluded the slot because i had the graphic card working into the same slot before the "thing" happened.
The only components not tested now are CPU and MOBO.
I don't know if it is significant, but another info is that i can't see the HD led pulsing when i turn on the pc.