Question Suddenly OC Setting not compatible

Apr 19, 2022
Ive had stable OC gpu clock speeds for about a week now. But after playing for a little bit today, i suddenly cant use my settings. and i get major hiccups. I tried updating drivers, it updated, and it still isnt right. i went to the newest windows 10 build, but it still isnt working. any help?

SPECS:
Asus Geforce RTX 2060 OC Dual series 6GB
16 GB Of corsair mem
Ryzen 5 3600
2 Crucial MX500 sata ssd's
1 WD green 250 gb sata drive
Corsair 850X PSU
MSI x570 gaming plus

Woop Woop boy am i happy. games are now crashing and i cant use the settings again. can anybody help?

Use ddu in safe mode. Uninstall everything. Reboot reinstall drivers and run stability test like furmark, heaven, or 3d mark. Then slowly raise clocks.

Could be drivers. Could be PSU, could be GPU.

What games and what are system specs including model mfg of PSU and CPU and motherboard.

Apr 19, 2022
Use ddu in safe mode. Uninstall everything. Reboot reinstall drivers and run stability test like furmark, heaven, or 3d mark. Then slowly raise clocks.

What games and what are system specs including model mfg of PSU and CPU and motherboard.
How do i do that? The game im testing it on is fortnite, and i notice major hiccups in fps, and crashing in every game i play

Asus Geforce RTX 2060 OC Dual series 6GB
16 GB Of corsair mem
Ryzen 5 3600
2 Crucial MX500 sata ssd's
1 WD green 250 gb sata drive
Corsair 850X PSU
MSI x570 gaming plus

Apr 19, 2022

figured it out and it still didnt work