[SOLVED] Suddenly shut down pc heating power suppy

Nov 18, 2018
When i was work on my pc the pc turns off and therefore i check the suddenly power cable gets heated and power supply gets burn will i get replacement under warranty?? Please help
Thank u

Solution
I could get technical here, it is to easy for me to do, so I will not.

Simply put, some people spend time educating themselves on CPUs and video cards, however the vast majority of computer users have no clue how important it is to get a good power supply and why. Go to www.jonnyguru.com to look for reviews of a PSU that you find interesting; note that if a 650 watt version of a power supply has a great review then most of the time the other power supplies in that line with higher wattage will also be good even if there is no review. And, to make things worse the cost of power supplies has gone up.

You may have to eat the cost of that power supply. You need a new one before that one destroys your computer, and I mean that...

This is not a very good Power Supply at all. I would contact the company you bought it from or contact the manufacturer which is Artis based in Mumbai for a refund if possible...contact them via support on there website... A better power supply would be much better as the quality is not good on this unit after reading some customer reviews especially around the quality of the cable wire gauge which just cannot handle high voltage or it's max rated power...that is why your power cable are getting hot...

I could get technical here, it is to easy for me to do, so I will not.

Simply put, some people spend time educating themselves on CPUs and video cards, however the vast majority of computer users have no clue how important it is to get a good power supply and why. Go to www.jonnyguru.com to look for reviews of a PSU that you find interesting; note that if a 650 watt version of a power supply has a great review then most of the time the other power supplies in that line with higher wattage will also be good even if there is no review. And, to make things worse the cost of power supplies has gone up.

You may have to eat the cost of that power supply. You need a new one before that one destroys your computer, and I mean that litterally. I have a great deal of education and experience behind me and I strive for excellence both when purchasing and building for myself or others.

I do not like the Corsair CX series or less expensive EVGA power supplies. Take a look at some of these power supplies and go to www.jonnyguru.com to see if they are any good.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007657%20%204026%2050002031%2050001516%2050001402%2050001697%2050001459%20600479295%20600479296&IsNodeId=1&Order=PRICE&Pagesize=36

Solution