suddenstrike

i serch people hwo play this game
my ip/tcp 127.0.0.1
wednesday 19h
>>>>join

127.0.0.1 will never connect to the Internet.

"pieter pletinckx" <pieplay@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i serch people hwo play this game
> my ip/tcp 127.0.0.1
> wednesday 19h

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> 127.0.0.1 will never connect to the Internet.
>
> "pieter pletinckx" <pieplay@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >i serch people hwo play this game
> > my ip/tcp 127.0.0.1
> > wednesday 19h

And thats why my post was blocked.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-suddenstrike-ftopict402352.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1337669

127.0.0.1 is the address of your hard drive. It is commonly used in your
host file to redirect malicious websites. At least that is what I am
doing to avoid others to log onto them when they use my machine.

"" wrote:
> 127.0.0.1 is the address of your hard drive. It is commonly
> used in your
> host file to redirect malicious websites. At least that is
> what I am
> doing to avoid others to log onto them when they use my
> machine.
>
> Sparda wrote:
>
> >"" wrote:
> > > 127.0.0.1 will never connect to the Internet.
> > >
> > > "pieter pletinckx" <pieplay@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > >

> >And thats why my post was blocked.

"127.0.0.1 is the address of your hard drive."

Hard drives do not have IPs and canot be asighned IPs.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Games-suddenstrike-ftopict402352.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1342269

A host with this address is mapped to your local loopback address. A
local loopback address is a special Internet address, 127.0.0.1, defined
by the Internet Protocol. A host can use local the loopback address to
send messages to itself. This means that any web browsing to this host
will actually be redirected to your computer. (Explanation courtesy of
MS Antispyware)