[SOLVED] suggest a best cooler fan brand

Jul 6, 2020
I'm building a new PC. kindly suggest me a best cooler fan brand ASAP.
I'm gonna use front x2, top x2 and rear x1

Solution
Case matters, location matters. Type matters. Noctua is arguably king of fans, but the best Noctua high cfm fan will be next to useless in mITX as intake with all the obstructions vs a Cheap Arctic high static pressure fan, and the Arctic high static pressure will be lousy as intake in a full tower with wide open spaces compared to Noctua high cfm.

The 'best' fan is the one that fits the application better than others, there's far too many models in each Brand to say 'that one'.
You probably need more advice than what brand fan.
What will this pc be used for?
What is your budget?

List the make/model of your prospective parts for a compatibility and suitability check.

"Cooler fan" is sometimes used to deacribe the cpu cooler and some times to describe a case fan. I presume you meant the latter.

Then, define "best"
Price, quietness, strength...?

This is a complex question. You can design fans for air flow velocity, or static pressure, noise, longevity, looks and cost.

Each fan has it's perks and minuses.

But it's generally agreed, Noctua makes the better fans. If you are pushing through a heavy mesh/and of radiator, then a high static pressure based fan is best. Otherwise go with a air flow velocity fan. 4 Pin PWM fans are better than 3 pin fans. They tend to produce the better pressures and also more air @ any given RPM rating.

Last edited:

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Case matters, location matters. Type matters. Noctua is arguably king of fans, but the best Noctua high cfm fan will be next to useless in mITX as intake with all the obstructions vs a Cheap Arctic high static pressure fan, and the Arctic high static pressure will be lousy as intake in a full tower with wide open spaces compared to Noctua high cfm.

The 'best' fan is the one that fits the application better than others, there's far too many models in each Brand to say 'that one'.

Solution