hamza_93

Distinguished
May 20, 2010
hi friends im going to buy a new case my current case is cm690 .my options for new cases r
1)antec 1200
2)cooler master 932
3)antec df-85
4)Xigmatek Elysium

currenty im leaning towards xigmatek elysium . it has both water cooling and air cooling potential . lots of cable management . should i buy xigmatek elysium or u suggest me some other case.

Solution
Good selection of cases!
I would look at the Corsair Obsidians and some Silverstones like the FT's and Ravens.
Don't bother with the 1200 and HAF 932 unless they're the new versions.

hamza_93

Distinguished
May 20, 2010
yeah it is not available yet . but here a local dealer is importing and will be available in mid may . actually i have CORSAIR hx1000w psu in cm690 and cable management is horrible and i dont want to mod my case . because im selling it to my friend and he need it as un modded . so im thinking for future use thats why im going for big case . u can suggest me some other but keep in mind cooler master, corsair (800d only) , Antec , Thermaltake , Xigmatek r easily available.

You have selected very good cases for your shortlist imo.
Cases are a personal choice.
Ideally i'd like a Corsair but they're out of my budget.
I don't like Thermaltake cases i think they're cheap.
CM 932 Advanced and HAFX are excellent if you like the look and don't mind dusting.
The Antec 1200v3 is built like a tank, quality materials and construction.
I know i have a 902 = very little plastic is used.
My personal favourite is the Silverstone Raven 2 = damn sexy!
The only other cases i would look into are Lian Li's.

hamza_93

Distinguished
May 20, 2010
haf x is currently not available and my younger brother doesnt like antec 1200
he likes xigmatek elysium and saying if u will not buy it he will not allow me to use his logitech z 5500 lol . i think i should go for xigmatek . its new and very innovative design .