[SOLVED] Suggest a GPU for 3D Renderings and if the parts are compatinle to each other.

LowSpecMyDude

Commendable
Nov 16, 2020
My budget here is $200
Intel core i3 9100F
ASUS B365M PRO-VDH
PNY CS900 SSD
HYPERX 4GB DDR4
Suggest a PSU and GPU for low settings gaming but excellent at 3D rendering that worth less than $100.
Also does the part combination would actually work? Ive never bought pc parts before.

LowSpecMyDude

Commendable
Nov 16, 2020
Its just a budget replacement to my 5 yr old laptop that has 4th gen intel core i3 and intel HD graphics 4400 and 4gb ddr3 which runs pretty slow but i can do decent models on it for 6 hours minimum upto 3 days maximum and render it for another 6 hours on cycles which uses CPU i have patience when it come there.
i plan to upgrade every parts of it in future.

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
As long as you know what you're getting into. I know the pain of leaving a render going overnight, then waking up the next morning and finding it only halfway done.

It's still going to be rough to find anything decent around $100. I'd say check out stuff like the GT 1030 or RX 550. If you can go closer to $150-200 on the GPU, then you can find an RX 570, 580, 5500XT, GTX 1650...lots more options.

get more ram, what you have going on there is a nightmare for 3d rendering 4GB is ridiculous .
As for a cheap gpu, I would lok to ebay for a used quadro, even an older one will be well worth t considering what you are alredy okay with.

Heck I feel bad for ya , pm me and Ill send you an old quadro for nothing. It will be older but it will be free unless you live outside north America then its gonna cost me too much

LowSpecMyDude

Commendable
Nov 16, 2020
get more ram, what you have going on there is a nightmare for 3d rendering 4GB is ridiculous .
As for a cheap gpu, I would lok to ebay for a used quadro, even an older one will be well worth t considering what you are alredy okay with.

Heck I feel bad for ya , pm me and Ill send you an old quadro for nothing. It will be older but it will be free unless you live outside north America then its gonna cost me too much

Unfortunately i live in philippines and the shipping rate was somewhere $70 based on google which is PHP1,400(high) here. I dont have a job yet im 17y/o still studying programming. Thanks for the offer...