[SOLVED] Suggest a monitor for my build pretty please <3

Looking for 144hz+ and 1440p, at least i think i should be 1440p with this build.

All suggestions / tips appreciated!

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor | $236.75 @ shopRBC
Motherboard | MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard | $149.50 @ Vuugo
Memory | G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory | $118.99 @ Newegg Canada
Video Card | Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB MINI Video Card | $519.50 @ Vuugo
Case | Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 (w/o ODD) ATX Mid Tower Case | $95.99 @ Vuugo
Power Supply | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | $131.75 @ Vuugo
Monitor | AOC CQ27G1 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor | $332.99 @ Amazon Canada
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $1585.47
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-28 19:30 EST-0500 |

Solution
Looking at about 300-400 CAD if possible. I definitely seem to prefer the sound of 1ms response time, honestly not sure on panel type, i keep flip flopping. I mostly play games competitively, fps / league. Path of Exile seems to be a nice FPS eater sometimes. So i'm thinking 1ms is probably best for FPS games. I'm sorta clueless when it comes to monitors lately.
Again, 1ms doesn't really matter much over 3-4ms if you have FreeSync or pixel overdrive, since both of those help mitigate the ghosting effect common with slow response times. Also keep in mind there are many different measures of response times. The one you see advertised (GTG), means how long it takes to go from one shade of grey to another. You can see how this...
What's the most you wanna spend on one?

For the settings you want, as well as a 1ms response time, frame sync technology, and a VA or IPS display, the cheapest one I found was the MSI Optix MAG27CQ for $336.99. If you're willing to bump the response time up to 5ms, your pricing options go as low as $269.99.

This should be able to play at 1440p144, just not at highest settings
How much do you care about color quality?
I suggest the VG270U if you care about color quality. It's a 1440p144Hz IPS monitor at $330. IPS will provide much better color quality than VA or TN.

If you don't mind a curved panel and slightly worse color quality and viewing angles, VA is cheaper. The AOC CQ27G1 is priced at $250 and is 1440p144Hz VA

Both panels use FreeSync, but will work fine on G sync on nvidia cards.

If both of these are outside of your budget range, you could go down to TN, but the lowest priced TN panel monitor is only $20 cheaper than VA.

1ms response time isn't really necessary when you have FreeSync or G sync capable panels (However, both of the monitors I suggested do have 1ms response times). But I wouldn't suggest going above 4ms. G sync or G sync compatible are basically meaningless now that FreeSync panels work with G sync.

What's the most you wanna spend on one?

For the settings you want, as well as a 1ms response time, frame sync technology, and a VA or IPS display, the cheapest one I found was the MSI Optix MAG27CQ for $336.99. If you're willing to bump the response time up to 5ms, your pricing options go as low as $269.99.
Looking at about 300-400 CAD if possible. I definitely seem to prefer the sound of 1ms response time, honestly not sure on panel type, i keep flip flopping. I mostly play games competitively, fps / league. Path of Exile seems to be a nice FPS eater sometimes. So i'm thinking 1ms is probably best for FPS games. I'm sorta clueless when it comes to monitors lately.

This should be able to play at 1440p144, just not at highest settings
How much do you care about color quality?
I suggest the VG270U if you care about color quality. It's a 1440p144Hz IPS monitor at $330. IPS will provide much better color quality than VA or TN.

If you don't mind a curved panel and slightly worse color quality and viewing angles, VA is cheaper. The AOC CQ27G1 is priced at $250 and is 1440p144Hz VA

Both panels use FreeSync, but will work fine on G sync on nvidia cards.

If both of these are outside of your budget range, you could go down to TN, but the lowest priced TN panel monitor is only $20 cheaper than VA.

1ms response time isn't really necessary when you have FreeSync or G sync capable panels (However, both of the monitors I suggested do have 1ms response times). But I wouldn't suggest going above 4ms. G sync or G sync compatible are basically meaningless now that FreeSync panels work with G sync.

What's holding it back to be able to play 1440p 144hz max settings? Should i Just go to 1080p 144hz then, would you suggest?

Again, 1ms doesn't really matter much over 3-4ms if you have FreeSync or pixel overdrive, since both of those help mitigate the ghosting effect common with slow response times. Also keep in mind there are many different measures of response times. The one you see advertised (GTG), means how long it takes to go from one shade of grey to another. You can see how this is vague and doesn't say much about the panel.

Since you're in canada, the VG270U is not available, so this would be my suggestion for IPS: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product...d-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-vx2758-2kp-mhd It seems to have a good quality panel, but general construction of the monitor is lower quality.

The AOC panel I linked above is still my suggested VA alternative.
What's holding it back to be able to play 1440p 144hz max settings? Should i Just go to 1080p 144hz then, would you suggest?
2060 Super will have trouble at max settings in modern AAA titles. It really depends on the game. E sports titles, for example, will run fine at 1440p144 at high/max settings.

Solution
Again, 1ms doesn't really matter much over 3-4ms if you have FreeSync or pixel overdrive, since both of those help mitigate the ghosting effect common with slow response times. Also keep in mind there are many different measures of response times. The one you see advertised (GTG), means how long it takes to go from one shade of grey to another. You can see how this is vague and doesn't say much about the panel.

Since you're in canada, the VG270U is not available, so this would be my suggestion for IPS: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product...d-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-vx2758-2kp-mhd It seems to have a good quality panel, but general construction of the monitor is lower quality.

The AOC panel I linked above is still my suggested VA alternative.

2060 Super will have trouble at max settings in modern AAA titles. It really depends on the game. E sports titles, for example, will run fine at 1440p144 at high/max settings.
Appreciate the suggestions. Would you say there's a "huge" difference between IPS panel and VA panel? What are the trade offs? From what i've read IPS is better in color but worse in frame rate? But again, i'm pretty stupid when it comes to monitors.

Appreciate the suggestions. Would you say there's a "huge" difference between IPS panel and VA panel? What are the trade offs?
I don't have personal experience with IPS vs VA, since I never owned a VA panel. I do, however, use an IPS panel next to a TN panel on a daily basis. VA does have slightly worse color quality than IPS, and significantly worse viewing angles. The contrast between TN and IPS is very noticeable, and IPS is so much more pleasing to look at than TN, even if it's a small thing like an application window. Again, I don't know about VA vs IPS. From what I've heard from others, besides color quality, IPS tends to have darker blacks than VA, which tends to have shallower colors. But by how much depends on the panel.

Also, the cheaper 1440p144 VA panels are all curved, so make sure you have space for, and don't mind the ergonomics of a curved display panel.
From what i've read IPS is better in color but worse in frame rate? But again, i'm pretty stupid when it comes to monitors.
IPS is worse in frame rate and response time than VA price staying the same. The IPS panels I linked have similar/same specs as the VA ones, but are more expensive for that reason.