So my specifications for my current PC are:
Ryzen 3 2200G
Deepcool Gammaxx GTE
MSI B450 Tomahawk
Klevv 2x8GB 3200mhz
be quiet 11 pure power 600w gold
Adata 512GB SSD
Case paradox gaming masamune

so i want to buy new gpu and my plan so far is to buy colorful igame gtx 1660 super. will it become bottleneck ? if yes my is the cost of the bottleneck other than lower fps than its should be ?

i am also planing to upgrade my proccessor to ryzen 5 3600 after next 4/5 month after buying this vga

Solution
bottleneck is just unused cpu or gpu power, it translates into not being able to reach maximum performance of one of those parts and you get lower than maximum fps in games

on every pc you use there is a bottleneck, or the ram, or hard disk, cpu, ram, gpu, always something is slower than other part, so never be afraid of a bottleneck because you alays are in a bottleneck state in some form

buy the gpu, if you see that you don't get as smooth performance or as high fps you want, you can upgrade cpu to r5 3600, if not enough yet, move to a 2060 super, the change parts never ends basically, something better will make you want to upgrade each couple of years

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
bottleneck is just unused cpu or gpu power, it translates into not being able to reach maximum performance of one of those parts and you get lower than maximum fps in games

on every pc you use there is a bottleneck, or the ram, or hard disk, cpu, ram, gpu, always something is slower than other part, so never be afraid of a bottleneck because you alays are in a bottleneck state in some form

buy the gpu, if you see that you don't get as smooth performance or as high fps you want, you can upgrade cpu to r5 3600, if not enough yet, move to a 2060 super, the change parts never ends basically, something better will make you want to upgrade each couple of years

Solution