[SOLVED] suggest latest Dual band wifi card for lenovo z510 ?

sumit3322

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2014
i have an Lenovo z510 i7 model laptop with broadcom Wi-Fi card which is single band with Bluetooth 4.0 and also it very slow cant get speed above 30mbps and there is always connectivity issue
just want to buy a new Wi-Fi card which is good with speed and connectivity and also if it has dual band with Bluetooth 5 then it will be amazing

Solution
i have an Lenovo z510 i7 model laptop with broadcom Wi-Fi card which is single band with Bluetooth 4.0 and also it very slow cant get speed above 30mbps and there is always connectivity issue
just want to buy a new Wi-Fi card which is good with speed and connectivity and also if it has dual band with Bluetooth 5 then it will be amazing
Which Broadcom Wi-Fi card does the laptop has?
Which OS?
How much RAM?
The issue with some lenovo Laptops, including that model, is that the BIOS is set to work with only certain WiFi cards (whitelist).
So the WiFi card, you select, must be approved for the Lenovo Z510 laptop or it might not work.
There isn't any Dual band/Bluetooth 5 WiFi cards approved to work with that laptop.
Which Broadcom Wi-Fi card does the laptop has?
Which OS?
How much RAM?
The issue with some lenovo Laptops, including that model, is that the BIOS is set to work with only certain WiFi cards (whitelist).
So the WiFi card, you select, must be approved for the Lenovo Z510 laptop or it might not work.
There isn't any Dual band/Bluetooth 5 WiFi cards approved to work with that laptop.

Solution