Question Suggest me a best graphic card for my gaming pc

Apr 24, 2022
I have played action games but my PC (core i5 without graphic card) is too slow and hanged. I have played the most in Mini Militia apk and Shadow fight 2 mod apk. You can check this game and i don't know about graphic card. Please suggest to me the best graphic card for my gaming pc.

Yep at the minimum, your budget, current CPU, Monitor and motherboard model you have would help a lot as this would allow us to make sure it would be compatible and that you are getting the best value dependant on what your monitor can support...Probably a 1080p 60Hz...but important to know.

Looking at at the little info available on Shadow Fight 2 but there is this GPU slide on FPS per GPU which may not be quite accurate.

https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=12198&compareGPU=Shadow Fight 2

logainofhades

Titan
I have played action games but my PC (core i5 without graphic card) is too slow and hanged. I have played the most in Mini Militia apk and Shadow fight 2 mod apk. You can check this game and i don't know about graphic card. Please suggest to me the best graphic card for my gaming pc.
Please follow link, in my sig, for guidance on asking for new build or upgrade advice, and come back with the necessary answers.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS