Discussion Suggest Me on new build

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

d_animality

Reputable
May 9, 2019
Greetings All,

Need suggestion on building a new system including new monitor, budget is around $2800, please recommend me the best brand i can buy

Preferences -
  1. RGB tower case that can include at least 2 Sata HDD (since i have my pictures and important documents from my current PC) - good airflow, easy cable management, spacey and sturdy/sleek/beautiful
  2. i9 Processor
  3. 4x16 RGB Ram
  4. Curve Monitor
  5. NVIDIA graphic card RTX 30 series
  6. M2 SSD 1TB for system
  7. Water Cooling system
  8. Power Supply
  9. MOBO to cater all above
  10. Anything additional that any of you recommend to include
I am planning to buy these all early next year so i am collecting information as much as possible right now

Thank you very much hoping to get replies soon

Stay Safe!

EDIT: Im gonna use this PC mainly for gaming at high settings and Photoshop and Video Editing.. and my current PC lasted me for more than 15years with its Q6600 processor tho its aging right now..

Im looking to build this PC to last atleast another 15 years or more

Guys after a while im back here… with another problem

i just ordered the FE 3080 Ti.. the problem is i already ordered the Seasonic 750W as per recommend.. would it be enough to power all my system?

i have tried using PSU calculator it stated i need 740W.. im now worried please advice
Most likely yes, but a 850W would have been preferable. If you can cancel the order and get an 850W instead I would do that. If you already have the 750W, then if your not overclocking the CPU then you will probably be fine.