[SOLVED] Suggest me PSU from below mentioned list. TIA

rakibfahadgts

Reputable
Aug 4, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hello rakibfahadgts. If you're willing to consider this seller, then I believe that this would be a shrew purchase. I recall the members of hardware unboxed recently mentioning that they use the Corsair RMx in all their test builds. Also, The RM PSU has a 5 year warranty, whereas this RMx model (below) has a 10 year. In my humble opinion, the warranty attached to a power supply of a well respected company has real value. My 2x EVGA P2 850's and 1x EVGA T2 1000 all have 12 year warranties, which gives me great peace of mind.

Corsair RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
11,800৳...

Lutfij

Titan
Please list the specs to the build that the PSU will be powering, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:
RGB/ARGB components will also help: (without mentioning an etc.)

Seems like you're located in Bangladesh. What sort of a budget are you working with for your PSU purchase? Any goals about overclocking your platform?

Also, that I wouldn't recommend anything from Gigabyte when it comes to the PSU department, regardless of what they say or do.

rakibfahadgts

Reputable
Aug 4, 2018
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

Seems like you're located in Bangladesh. What sort of a budget are you working with for your PSU purchase? Any goals about overclocking your platform?

Also, that I wouldn't recommend anything from Gigabyte when it comes to the PSU department, regardless of what they say or do.

Appreciate your response. My components are:
CPU: i5 10500 @ 95 watt peak
GPU: 5700 xt @ 230 watt peak
Motherboard: b460m pro vdh wifi
SSD: transcend nvme pcie (can't recall model)
HDD: Toshiba 7.2k rpm
Chasis: cooler master Mb 511
Ram: ddr4 8 gigs kit
Case fans (included CPU cooler): 7 argb antec prizm.
ARGB strip: 2 antec prizm (these and fans are of same set)
RGB strip: 4 deep cool 350 RGB strip
GPU holder : 1 argb deep cool gh-01
So in total I have 14 RGB items

Yes I'm in Bangladesh. I have a budget of 13000 bdt (roughly 150 usd, I don't think that matters as with tax and everything it's very different than say USA). My favourite vendor has aforementioned psus to within my price range. I never overclock CPU. Just suggest me best pick from the list as they are my only options. All of them are 750-850 watt gold modular one.

I have a 650 watt bronze unit currently (thermaltech smart bx1 RGB PSU precisely). I did run unigine superposition 4k max settings Benchmark along side cinebench multi threaded benchmark. With afterburner I've noticed my GPU and CPU (all threads) can reach 100% usage simultaneously without any problem. But the fans of that PSU is very audible. Hence I want to switch to a better PSU.

rakibfahadgts

Reputable
Aug 4, 2018
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

About the gigabyte thing. Are you sure the AP one is bad because in gamers nexus' p750gm video he mentioned that we should not mix it up with AP750gm as ap750gm is a good unit.

Personally, the only PSU brands that I'll consider are: EVGA G2/P2/T2 (Super Flower OEM), Super Flower, SeaSonic, and Corsair. And even with the Corsair, I'd prefer the Corsair RMX Series, over the RM Series. That's purely based on the RMx's reputation, and not from any prior experience that I've had with Corsair PSUs; I've had none so far. So, were it me, if I had to purchase from this site then I'd get the Corsair. But for me, I'd opt for another site with better PSU options. In my humble opinion, the power supply is the absolute most important component in a gaming PC.

Hello rakibfahadgts. If you're willing to consider this seller, then I believe that this would be a shrew purchase. I recall the members of hardware unboxed recently mentioning that they use the Corsair RMx in all their test builds. Also, The RM PSU has a 5 year warranty, whereas this RMx model (below) has a 10 year. In my humble opinion, the warranty attached to a power supply of a well respected company has real value. My 2x EVGA P2 850's and 1x EVGA T2 1000 all have 12 year warranties, which gives me great peace of mind.

Corsair RMX Series, RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply
11,800৳
https://www.techlandbd.com/pc-compo...sair-power-supply/corsair-rm750x-power-supply

Solution