[SOLVED] suggest me some good games, please.

Aug 23, 2019
I've just got a radeon 535 and i5 8250u laptop and i want to try gaming again -after 5 year without- and i want you to suggest me the best titles out there like witcher 3 or ac.

i'm aware that my card is already weak but im okay with playing at low settings.

thanks a lot :)

Solution
That's a pretty low end GPU. You have 6 compute units which is even below 2200g with Vega 8. Luckily you do have dedicated graphics memory which will help some.

I would recommend something that isn't intense eSports titles (Rocket League, Dota) WOW, Or Civilization V/VI. "Ori: The will of the wisp" is good. So is "Battle block theater".

But this all depends on what kind of games you like. It would be like going to a restaurant and asking the waiter "Bring me what will be tastiest" Well that's a personal preference.
That's a pretty low end GPU. You have 6 compute units which is even below 2200g with Vega 8. Luckily you do have dedicated graphics memory which will help some.

I would recommend something that isn't intense eSports titles (Rocket League, Dota) WOW, Or Civilization V/VI. "Ori: The will of the wisp" is good. So is "Battle block theater".

But this all depends on what kind of games you like. It would be like going to a restaurant and asking the waiter "Bring me what will be tastiest" Well that's a personal preference.

Solution