Question Suggest me some titles?

punkncat

Respectable
Apr 3, 2018
I kind of find myself in a rut where it comes to current games. Hoping y'all could help with a few suggestions.

As of this moment my favorite few titles are Sniper 4, TC Wildlands, Just Cause 3. In my recent past I was into Ashes of the Singularity and some of those other over the top strategy type games. Really liked Civ V, but VI was a super disappointment to me. As far as "retro" feel, I like Grim Dawn as it's so much like Diablo. I enjoy Asseto Corsa, like some of the Need for Speed stuff, and honestly feel like the redesigned Battlefront 2 is "ok". I haven't actually played any of the Battlefield series outside console, but feel like it's "ok"

I DON'T play online modes. I cannot compete against a bunch of 12 year olds, I am just not that good, that fast, or have a desire to take my equipment capability to frame rates that benefit for such play. I don't play Fortnite, Apex, any of that kind of thing.

So, where I like Wildlands, and really enjoyed the GRAW series of the TC games, I did not enjoy Splinter Cell much, too much "sneaking around" rather than just getting down to some action. Rainbow I am kinda "meh" on. Hitman, where I love the game engine and the way it looks is also too much sneaking around and a bit too much thought in so much as all the items you have to consider having for this eventuality later, blah blah....I thought that Witcher 3 was a beautiful game but way too expansive. Zombie Army Trilogy I found a bit difficult, to be honest. Loved Crysis 3 though.
Never went in for Halo or any of that.

With all that said, I would like to try a thing or two out. I have dl'ed a few demos here and there but can't seem to find anything I would like to play a lot of. I am hopeful you could suggest a title or two. Please stick to Steam or Origin, and don't really care for "freeware" (read as spyware to me) games.

jay32267

Distinguished
I've been playing the Warhammer series and I really like it. I just got Three Kingdoms and I think it's really good. DUSK is a good retro FPS I've been playing. Slay the Spire is a good deck building game I've been playing. They are all Steam games.

punkncat

Respectable
Apr 3, 2018
I've been playing the Warhammer series and I really like it. I just got Three Kingdoms and I think it's really good. DUSK is a good retro FPS I've been playing. Slay the Spire is a good deck building game I've been playing. They are all Steam games.
Was totally about some of the Warcraft games up until World of. I haven't really been a fan since. Both of the Total War titles you mention look nice from a graphic perspective. I will look to see if any of the games in that series have a demo I can run.

jay32267

Distinguished
I think there are three main Warhammer titles. I have played Warhammer II and I just finished it.....which is why I am on to three. I didn't play the first one.

Borderlands 3 is coming out in September....Borderlands is another one of my favorites....maybe give that a go.

punkncat

Respectable
Apr 3, 2018
I think there are three main Warhammer titles. I have played Warhammer II and I just finished it.....which is why I am on to three. I didn't play the first one.

Borderlands 3 is coming out in September....Borderlands is another one of my favorites....maybe give that a go.

I just DL'ed Borderlands 2 for the fun of it. A bit retro, but still a neat little time waster...especially for $9

jay32267

Distinguished
I just DL'ed Borderlands 2 for the fun of it. A bit retro, but still a neat little time waster...especially for $9
The graphics are "different". At first I thought I wouldn't like them...but after a while I got used to them and I actually like them now.

I also like that it's a rather large game.

Keep an eye out for Tiny Tina.....she is a trip.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS