Question Suggest me some titles?

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I kind of find myself in a rut where it comes to current games. Hoping y'all could help with a few suggestions.

As of this moment my favorite few titles are Sniper 4, TC Wildlands, Just Cause 3. In my recent past I was into Ashes of the Singularity and some of those other over the top strategy type games. Really liked Civ V, but VI was a super disappointment to me. As far as "retro" feel, I like Grim Dawn as it's so much like Diablo. I enjoy Asseto Corsa, like some of the Need for Speed stuff, and honestly feel like the redesigned Battlefront 2 is "ok". I haven't actually played any of the Battlefield series outside console, but feel like it's "ok"

I DON'T play online modes. I cannot compete against a bunch of 12 year olds, I am just not that good, that fast, or have a desire to take my equipment capability to frame rates that benefit for such play. I don't play Fortnite, Apex, any of that kind of thing.

So, where I like Wildlands, and really enjoyed the GRAW series of the TC games, I did not enjoy Splinter Cell much, too much "sneaking around" rather than just getting down to some action. Rainbow I am kinda "meh" on. Hitman, where I love the game engine and the way it looks is also too much sneaking around and a bit too much thought in so much as all the items you have to consider having for this eventuality later, blah blah....I thought that Witcher 3 was a beautiful game but way too expansive. Zombie Army Trilogy I found a bit difficult, to be honest. Loved Crysis 3 though.
Never went in for Halo or any of that.

With all that said, I would like to try a thing or two out. I have dl'ed a few demos here and there but can't seem to find anything I would like to play a lot of. I am hopeful you could suggest a title or two. Please stick to Steam or Origin, and don't really care for "freeware" (read as spyware to me) games.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I've been playing the Warhammer series and I really like it. I just got Three Kingdoms and I think it's really good. DUSK is a good retro FPS I've been playing. Slay the Spire is a good deck building game I've been playing. They are all Steam games.

Was totally about some of the Warcraft games up until World of. I haven't really been a fan since. Both of the Total War titles you mention look nice from a graphic perspective. I will look to see if any of the games in that series have a demo I can run.

I think there are three main Warhammer titles. I have played Warhammer II and I just finished it.....which is why I am on to three. I didn't play the first one.

Borderlands 3 is coming out in September....Borderlands is another one of my favorites....maybe give that a go.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I think there are three main Warhammer titles. I have played Warhammer II and I just finished it.....which is why I am on to three. I didn't play the first one.

Borderlands 3 is coming out in September....Borderlands is another one of my favorites....maybe give that a go.

I just DL'ed Borderlands 2 for the fun of it. A bit retro, but still a neat little time waster...especially for $9