Suggested headsets for Samsung x427?

My wife and I both hate the headset that comes with the x427. It seems
really hissy, and the volume is terribly low. The other headset I have
doesn't seem to be making a full connection, and it cuts in and out.
Anybody have any recommentations?

-Brian

I've tried two aftermarket sets and they are both horrible. Let me know if
you want a good one.