[SOLVED] Suggestion budget psu for now and future

metmer

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2014
Hai
My rig now is i7-4770 , ram 16gb , gtx 1650 super. Want to change my psu bcs quite outdated already. My current psi is cooler master 650watt gx bronze. What is best budget psu if i want to change for now and future proof in case i will upgrade my cpu. Thank you

Last edited:
Solution
Where are you located and what is your budget for the PSU? Every region or locality will have their own lineup of parts and some regions will have more than others. If at all possible, see if you can find a Seasonic S12II or an M12II 520/620 unit or a Corsair CX 550W unit.

If for the future, you will need to look outside of budget PSU's, remember that the PSU is the heart of your system, if it has a heart attack, the system's dead for good.

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located and what is your budget for the PSU? Every region or locality will have their own lineup of parts and some regions will have more than others. If at all possible, see if you can find a Seasonic S12II or an M12II 520/620 unit or a Corsair CX 550W unit.

If for the future, you will need to look outside of budget PSU's, remember that the PSU is the heart of your system, if it has a heart attack, the system's dead for good.

Solution

metmer

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2014

Malaysia. But i think in future i will change cpu maybe to i5 or i7 if my budget allow me. After that no more upgrade i think