[SOLVED] Suggestion for a video card,know pretty much nothing about computers.

Solution
I don't know that brand and from a small google search they do not seem like quality PSUs. The biggest indication that you need to change it, is that it does not have the appropriate cables for a GPU.

You will need to buy a new one that is of a certain quality and has the necessary cables.

If you tell me what country you are from, I will search to give you a better recommendation about what things to buy.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Without know which "500W" PSU you actually have, I can't in good conscience recommend anything better than a GTX 1050 TI or 1650. There are lots of cheap, poor PSUs that can't meet their specs. See if you can find the make and model of the PSU.

Oct 6, 2019
There is no use upgrading a graphics card and risking your system with a poor PSU.
Write the make, model and age of your PSU. If you don't know, open your case and see, or take a photo to upload it to imgur for us to see.
I checked that when i got home,there's no label on the psu so i called my dad who got me the computer and he told me it was some sort of deluxe psu 500w or smth, an i looked for power connectors and it only have a 4 pin one.

I don't know that brand and from a small google search they do not seem like quality PSUs. The biggest indication that you need to change it, is that it does not have the appropriate cables for a GPU.

You will need to buy a new one that is of a certain quality and has the necessary cables.

If you tell me what country you are from, I will search to give you a better recommendation about what things to buy.

Solution