[SOLVED] Suggestions for a new motherboard (prebuilt pc)

Feb 23, 2019
Hey everybody,
Recently my prebuilt pc (HP Envy 700-414) randomly shutoff and wouldn’t power on even with a new psu. I discovered through numerous testing that its most likely an issue with the motherboard. So my question today is: any reccomendations for a decent, moderate priced motherboard? It must be compatible with my prebuilt(links provided below) 100%
Thank you so much for the reccomendations in advance.
(Pre built pc: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04453446 ).

Solution
You'll more than likely only find a used motherboard or if lucky, new old stock that will fit the case dimensions. That should work as long as HP didn't do anything funky with withe power supply connector (if they did and the PSU you bought as a replacement wasn't for that PC... it explains why a no-start.) and how the motherboard mounts to the case. (any h87, h97, Z87, or z97 motherboard of a micro-ATX format... should be fine)
You'll more than likely only find a used motherboard or if lucky, new old stock that will fit the case dimensions. That should work as long as HP didn't do anything funky with withe power supply connector (if they did and the PSU you bought as a replacement wasn't for that PC... it explains why a no-start.) and how the motherboard mounts to the case. (any h87, h97, Z87, or z97 motherboard of a micro-ATX format... should be fine)

Solution