Suggestions for Firewall software on Win 2k servers

Does anyone have suggestions on whether or not to install a 3rd party
firewall software (like Black Ice)on our 2k servers? I was wondering if it
would have helped prevent exploits like Sasser.

Thanks,
Phil

I'd use ISA server. 2000 is the current, but 2004 will be out soon and
that's much better.

Paul.
_______________________________
"Spotspop" <xspam-MCPPwong@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have suggestions on whether or not to install a 3rd party
> firewall software (like Black Ice)on our 2k servers? I was wondering if
it
> would have helped prevent exploits like Sasser.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll check it out

Regards;
Phil