[SOLVED] Suggestions for my new pc budget build

Aug 21, 2020
Good day dear friendѕ.
I just registered for a consultation for my new computer.
I want to check if everything will work properly.
So there is the specifications.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A
RAM Memory: 2x8GB 3200MHz Kingston HyperX Predator CL16, HX432C16PB3K2/16
PSU: CHIEFTEC GPE-600S 600W Eco series
Thermal paste : Cooler Master IC vaule V1
Cases: There is two options"
Cooler Master MasterBox MB500
or
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P

I want to mention that here in Serbia I can't find a corsair or EVGA power supply, so I took this because all users praise it for its quality.
Just tell me if this will work because these two cases comes with 3 RGB fans and they have a splitter for these fans.
I'm wondering if they can be attached to the ASUS AURA RGB Strip Header?

And again i want to thanks for future answers and help.
Stay safe and have a good day!

Solution
To answer your last question yes you can connect them to the ASUS RGB Strip header no problem and control it with ASUS software. As for your case I would go with a CM Q300P as it has a bit more air cirulation although their both pretty much the same in build just aesthetics are different. As for your thermal paste I would see if you can go with Arctic MX-6 if you can. As for your build the 3200G with a B450 is a great budget build. Just make sure the B450 board comes with 3xxx series support out of the box and if it doesn't it is ok; You just have to flash the BIOS with a USB stick and button behind the motherboard. Your RAM Kit is good and you did not mention SSD. Your PSU is a horrible brand that can die at any moment and take...

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
To answer your last question yes you can connect them to the ASUS RGB Strip header no problem and control it with ASUS software. As for your case I would go with a CM Q300P as it has a bit more air cirulation although their both pretty much the same in build just aesthetics are different. As for your thermal paste I would see if you can go with Arctic MX-6 if you can. As for your build the 3200G with a B450 is a great budget build. Just make sure the B450 board comes with 3xxx series support out of the box and if it doesn't it is ok; You just have to flash the BIOS with a USB stick and button behind the motherboard. Your RAM Kit is good and you did not mention SSD. Your PSU is a horrible brand that can die at any moment and take the components with it. However if it is your only option then 600w is good but hopefully it has good ampage on the 12v rail but for your build you should be ok. Also you did not mention video card? Let us know. ✌👨🏽‍🦲

Solution
Aug 21, 2020
To answer your last question yes you can connect them to the ASUS RGB Strip header no problem and control it with ASUS software. As for your case I would go with a CM Q300P as it has a bit more air cirulation although their both pretty much the same in build just aesthetics are different. As for your thermal paste I would see if you can go with Arctic MX-6 if you can. As for your build the 3200G with a B450 is a great budget build. Just make sure the B450 board comes with 3xxx series support out of the box and if it doesn't it is ok; You just have to flash the BIOS with a USB stick and button behind the motherboard. Your RAM Kit is good and you did not mention SSD. Your PSU is a horrible brand that can die at any moment and take the components with it. However if it is your only option then 600w is good but hopefully it has good ampage on the 12v rail but for your build you should be ok. Also you did not mention video card? Let us know. ✌👨🏽‍🦲
Well,thanks for advance and help.
Currently im plan to stay with Vega 8 grapichis,because i can't buy GPU and SSD right now.
I have a 3.5 HDD drive from my old pc,but can i put this HDD in MasterBox Q300P.
I need to mention that hard drive is form 2014 and its on 45% health,and it works great for now.
I think the board is ryzen 3000 ready,but if it's not, in the store where I buy the motherboard, they will update my bios for free.
Well for PSU do you recomend me MasterWatt Lite Series?

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Well,thanks for advance and help.
Currently im plan to stay with Vega 8 grapichis,because i can't buy GPU and SSD right now.
I have a 3.5 HDD drive from my old pc,but can i put this HDD in MasterBox Q300P.
I need to mention that hard drive is form 2014 and its on 45% health,and it works great for now.
I think the board is ryzen 3000 ready,but if it's not, in the store where I buy the motherboard, they will update my bios for free.
Well for PSU do you recomend me MasterWatt Lite Series?
Thanks for the quick response back; You will be ok with the Vega 8 for now. Im not sure exactly what you do with your PC on a daily basis however a hard drive at 45 percent healthy pretty much means it can die at any moment. Your going to lose your OS your apps your data and all your files. Please backup your HD to a external HD, and if you can't do that then I beg of you to buy a 240GB SSD as it is very cheap talk to the people that are flashing your BIOS about a 240GB SSD and the cheapest one. As for PSU a MasterWatt Lite will go good with yoru current build however don't plan on any future upgrades with it in place. A video card or mobo and CPU and RAM upgarde in the future will destroy your components; Im not saying for sure it will but there is a high chance your components will go bye bye or the PSU will just die. Honestly your better of with a Thermaltake which is not so very popular now a days. Or a Cooler Master. Let me know what options you have available we should probably get you something cheap and 500w or even 450w as your system won't tax the PSU. However as I said in the future upgrade you will need to also upgarde your PSU to work with your new components properly. 😆☮

Aug 21, 2020
A
Thanks for the quick response back; You will be ok with the Vega 8 for now. Im not sure exactly what you do with your PC on a daily basis however a hard drive at 45 percent healthy pretty much means it can die at any moment. Your going to lose your OS your apps your data and all your files. Please backup your HD to a external HD, and if you can't do that then I beg of you to buy a 240GB SSD as it is very cheap talk to the people that are flashing your BIOS about a 240GB SSD and the cheapest one. As for PSU a MasterWatt Lite will go good with yoru current build however don't plan on any future upgrades with it in place. A video card or mobo and CPU and RAM upgarde in the future will destroy your components; Im not saying for sure it will but there is a high chance your components will go bye bye or the PSU will just die. Honestly your better of with a Thermaltake which is not so very popular now a days. Or a Cooler Master. Let me know what options you have available we should probably get you something cheap and 500w or even 450w as your system won't tax the PSU. However as I said in the future upgrade you will need to also upgarde your PSU to work with your new components properly. 😆☮
Again,i want to thank you for help.
Im plan to use my PC for college,sometime games like FIFA 20 and mabye i will buy Battlefield in future.
Here in Serbia prices are 2x above than other Countries in Europe.
In stores sadly we don't have EVGA,Corsair,BeQuiet PSU-s but we have some Cooler Master's models.
Also i found these models:

• ANTEC VP700P 700W it have 80 plus White certificate (price is 73e - 80e);
  • Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W,it also have 80 Plus White certificate (price is 60e);
  • LC Power Metatron Series 550w,it have 80plus Bronze certificate (price is 84e);
  • And Cooler Master MasterWatt Series 500W and 650W (price for 500w is 60e,for 650 is 80e)
I just don't know what to do...

I need to mention that i can't pay more than 65-70euros for PSU because im not financing this build.