[SOLVED] Suggestions for psu (my build)

Oct 31, 2020
Hello guys, I was wondering if you can help me with my PSU choice. my budget is around 60$... I just recently bought new parts for my pc I just need a PSU and a case to go, currently I am using older PSU and case
for a case I will probably be going for classic NZXT one but I need help with choosing PSU that will work fine for me and all my specs...

Specs
Rx 580 4gb sapphire (8 pin)
Asus prime a320m-k (24 pin)
Ryzen 5 1600 (4 pin)
Patriot 2666hz 8gb
WD caviar black 1TB (storage) - switching for a Toshiba one because caviar black produces hella noise and i cant stand it xd
SSD 120 GB (OS)

Hello guys, I was wondering if you can help me with my PSU choice. my budget is around 60$... I just recently bought new parts for my pc I just need a PSU and a case to go, currently I am using older PSU and case
for a case I will probably be going for classic NZXT one but I need help with choosing PSU that will work fine for me and all my specs...

Specs
Rx 580 4gb sapphire (8 pin)
Asus prime a320m-k (24 pin)
Ryzen 5 1600 (4 pin)
Patriot 2666hz 8gb
WD caviar black 1TB (storage) - switching for a Toshiba one because caviar black produces hella noise and i cant stand it xd
SSD 120 GB (OS)
You'll have to spend a bit more for something good. Even a low budget CX550 costs $75+. Check the short list in my sig for a few good ones.

Reactions: mirkomirkica

TRENDING THREADS