Question Suggestions Needed on Woojer Strap Edge Alternatives

MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
My sister got me for Christmas a while back a Woojer Strap Edge Haptic Strap. At the time, I did not know such a device existed. I did try it out with music and it was ok. I couldn't try it with gaming because my computer is not up to the task of handling modern PC games. The Woojer system was nice and I saw potential, but based on my experimenting and research on reviews, it seems geared more toward certain genres of music with heavy bass such as rock, rap, and metal and games with lots of explosions such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. I have not used it much because of these mentioned limitations. I plan to replace my gaming PC in the near future. I am considering looking at an alternative to the Woojer Strap Edge, if such a system exists, that is designed to work with a variety of different music genres such as New Age, Classical, Electronic/Dance, Pop, Rock, and Metal and a variety of different games such as the mentioned Call of Duty and Battlefield games and other FPS and MMO games such as Star Wars: The Old Republic, Jedi Fallen Order, the Mass Effect Trilogy, Crysis Trilogy, etc. I would also like the unit to have good internal audio hardware to provide good audio when connected between my computer or MP3 player and my headphones (Bose QC 45 or Sennheiser HD 280 Pro). I am not an audio equipment expert. Can you provide recommendations for alternatives to the Woojer Strap Edge from reputable and reliable brands at roughly the same price point as the Strap Edge that could meet my requirements.

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Have a read here and this other video here. I just learnt of this today...don't think it's actually worth it, considering how much more depth audio/bass has when you make sure the subwoofer is located towards the corner of a room while (any)speakers are positioned the right way(with regards to your listening position).

TRENDING THREADS