Suggestions on next upgrade for Gaming/Streaming PC?

infumed

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Motherboard: Gigabyte ATX Socket AM3+ AMD 970 Chipset
Processor: AMD FX-8320
Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 Corsair Low Profile
graphics cards: Gigabyte AMD R9 380
storage: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
PSU: Sentey MBP750-HM Power Supply, 750 watts
Case: Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Headphones: HyperX Cloud II

I also have a 27 inch TV I use as a second monitor, don't really want to change that because I would only use the second monitor for non-gaming stuff so not that important. I also like to stream video games when I can. I mainly stream League of Legends but definitely don't want to be limited on what I stream. My Keyboard and Mouse are brand new as well and are very nice.

I also am thinking of ordering a DXRacer King Series Big and Tall Chair, I am an big guy and think I really should invest in a computer chair that isn't from Wal-Mart. Suggestions in that department would also be welcomed.

I have a Yeti Microphone that I also got for streaming but don't use it much as it's way too sensitive and can pick up the slightest noise.

I also would appreciate opinions on maybe a new computer case. The one I got now just generates a lot of heat. While I check the temperatures and nothing really is overheating, you can still tell it's putting out heat. Don't know if there's much to solve that but any information on it would be beneficial I feel.