Suicide Drive and Games in the Limbo

Thekazen

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
A few days I went to Mexico to buy a Hard Drive, and a Power Supply from a friend...

When I came back where do I live, I checked out the power supply: a 600W EVGA with 80 Plus certified, Everything went fine so I connected the Hard drive. There was no Signal of damage during the first hours of work and play, as going foward, I Decided to install some games on it (My friend put some ISOS of games in the Hard Drive for me). The first I checked out Dead Space 2...
Everything fine, Then After that I installed GTAIV and Crysis 2, just perfect, I also moved some of my main drive files to the new plugged one.

So after a break of aprox 3 hrs i tried to install some games like crysis 3, dead space 3 and Sims 4. they didnt install properly and some of them went corrupted, i tried to open folders and i wasnt able, same as trying to delete them, my pc started lagging and freezing, so i just decided to restart, after that i had problems with windows recognizing the drive, then i managed to make it recognize it but never able to open it due freezing

Specs:

Pentium E5700 Dual-Core Processor at 3.00GHZ no OC
Zotac GTX 750 Ti 2GB no OC
Ram 4GDRR3-1333 no OC
Evga 600w 80 Plus Certified
500GB HDD main drive
320GB HDD (Damaged Drive)

Thekazen

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016

Is not the Pirated Software, the guy has the same games on his pc and he got no problems at all, I dont even know if the Hard drive is New or Used, my friend said it was new and that he tested it ( I saw him )

When I have the Drive connected to SATA cable while boot Windows doesn't start, When I Don't Everything works fine, I tried to check it with some Software like deffraglers, Hardware check and chkdsk but none of them worked

ASK THE COMMUNITY