suitable processor for my dh55tc board

JGopinath

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
hi.. I'v Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 530 @ 2.93GHz on my intel DH55TC Board, 4+4+2 ram, ati fire pro 4800 1gb graphic card. but my system is very slow while working and it'll take one hour rendering for one hour file. can i change my processor? which is good. pls help.

Wolfshadw

Titan
If by "change my whole system", you mean change the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, the answer is "probably". If your current system was home built, then yes, easily. If it's an off the shelf purchased system, then you'd probably be better off with a whole new build, while possibly salvaging your hard drive and optical drive.

-Wolf sends

JGopinath

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
hi have good day
i'm not fluent in english
iam very confused about my system. pls give the easy english.
i'm affraid about processor changing. because now i7 goes to 4th generation. you suggest i7-870.. is it enogh?
how can i manage my hd edit.
pls reply.
thank you friend.

Wolfshadw

Titan
The CPU Support List for your current motherboard shows all the CPUs that will work with your current motherboard; the Intel Socket 1156 Core I7-870 processor being the best processor for your current motherboard.

If you intend to purchase a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM, then you should purchase a new motherboard of socket 1150. Socket 1150 motherboards support the 4th generation of intel Core Processors.

-Wolf sends