News Super Flower Entering North America PC Power Supply Market

Aris_Mp

Contributing Editor
Editor
Feb 5, 2015
Seasonic is still highly popular as an OEM. About Super Flower the problem with EVGA is the high prices in the US, due to the new tariffs in everything made in China.

Yes, but EVERY brand, whether a manufacturer or not, is having to pay those tariffs so you would not think this is something that would affect only EVGA, or EVGA to a greater extent than anybody else.

After all, ALL of them are imported from China. Far as I know, all of the manufacturing facilities, even for Super Flower and Seasonic, and everybody else, are all in China. Based on discussions and commentary from Jon Gerow it seems to me that all manufacturing across the board is done in China. I'm unaware of there being ANY major US based power supply manufacturing right now. Am I mistaken in that belief?

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Try going to their website? Firefox blocks the site for phishing attempts. Maybe it's because Taiwan is doing dirty deeds with their Chinese neighbor to the north these days...a lot of things like fake honey made from corn syrup, etc route through Taiwan and enter American markets.

I use Firefox, and Ublock Origin, and I have no problem visiting their site at all. Super Flower is one of the largest PSU manufacturers out there, I'm quite sure the last thing they are interested in doing is phishing from their website. Unsubstantiated tin foil situation, or something.