[SOLVED] super flower leadex ii custom cables?

Jun 27, 2020
Hi Guys, new around here.

I just wanted to ask, and was wondering, if anyone knew about any existence of custom sleeved cables, a-la-cableMod for a super flower leadex II PSU? I know obviously about extension cables instead, but with the limited case space behind the mobo, I rather get cables coming straight from the power supply, rather than having to add more cables on top.
I heard at one point, that EVGA uses SF for their G3 units, so I was also wondering, if I bought those, if they'd fit?

Cheers!

Solution

I just wanted to ask, and was wondering, if anyone knew about any existence of custom sleeved cables, a-la-cableMod for a super flower leadex II PSU? I know obviously about extension cables instead, but with the limited case space behind the mobo, I rather get cables coming straight from the power supply, rather than having to add more cables on top.
I heard at one point, that EVGA uses SF for their G3 units, so I was also wondering, if I bought those, if they'd fit?

Cheers!

Maybe ask CableMod?

They have the EVGA cables listed as "Leadex Titanium", "Leadex Platinum", "Leadex Gold", so it could be they're cross-compatible? It's very likely. EVGA doesn't define their own pinouts. They just use the...

logikabg2004

Commendable
Aug 12, 2018

Cheers!
All cables are the same

Cheers!

Maybe ask CableMod?

They have the EVGA cables listed as "Leadex Titanium", "Leadex Platinum", "Leadex Gold", so it could be they're cross-compatible? It's very likely. EVGA doesn't define their own pinouts. They just use the existing parts that their OEM supplies. So they might be the same.

Reactions: COLGeek
Solution