From: Customer Service <info@super-flower.com.tw>
To: <my email address>
Sent:
Monday, July 19, 2021, 09:25:37 PM EDT
Subject: RE: ?航?餉???砍-?舐窗銵典???

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and asking.

From what I know our product is available through e-commerce platform including AMAZON & NEWEGG.

We both have representatives for them, and once RMA process occured:
(1) Please feel free to login in your Newegg account and write message to SF Newegg service with your order#, describing the situation you are facing for RMA process
(2) Please contact AMAZON SUPER FLOWER to check further RMA process.

I am also able to handle with it once there is no reply from them.
Thank you for liking our products, and have a nice day to you.

Best Regards,
Customer Service