[SOLVED] Super Flower support in the United States?

I previously purchased EVGA power supplies manufactured by Super Flower. Now that their collaboration has ended, I'm leaning towards buying Super Flower PSU's directly. However, I wonder if anyone has experience with Super Flower's tech support. On their website, I don't even see a US support number.

Last edited:
Solution
They do not have a US presence as far as I know of, but since Amazon and Newegg are pretty much the only "official" retailers according to the Superflower website I would think that they might have some kind of support agreement in place with them to handle RMAs. I would contact Superflower directly via the contact information offered on their website and ask them that question directly. Otherwise, you might want to go another direction because having to send an RMA to Taiwan would be prohibitively expensive. I'd have to think they have a support agreement with SOMEBODY here in the US or nobody would be likely to buy any of their products.
They do not have a US presence as far as I know of, but since Amazon and Newegg are pretty much the only "official" retailers according to the Superflower website I would think that they might have some kind of support agreement in place with them to handle RMAs. I would contact Superflower directly via the contact information offered on their website and ask them that question directly. Otherwise, you might want to go another direction because having to send an RMA to Taiwan would be prohibitively expensive. I'd have to think they have a support agreement with SOMEBODY here in the US or nobody would be likely to buy any of their products.

Solution
Darkbreeze Thank you. I just today remembered to reach out to them. I'll let you know if I find out anything. I'm really interested in supporting their products here in the US, but warranty support is a very important issue to clarify before purchasing.

I sent them an email and I also just tweeted them. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

F0yGYi4.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the response that I just received (below). Your assumption about Amazon and NewEgg handling their support issues was 100% correct:

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: <my email address>
Sent:
Monday, July 19, 2021, 09:25:37 PM EDT
Subject: RE: ?航?餉???砍-?舐窗銵典???

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email and asking.

From what I know our product is available through e-commerce platform including AMAZON & NEWEGG.

We both have representatives for them, and once RMA process occured:
(1) Please feel free to login in your Newegg account and write message to SF Newegg service with your order#, describing the situation you are facing for RMA process
(2) Please contact AMAZON SUPER FLOWER to check further RMA process.

I am also able to handle with it once there is no reply from them.
Thank you for liking our products, and have a nice day to you.

Best Regards,
Customer Service

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 4:16 AM
To: info@super-flower.com.tw
Subject: ?航?餉???砍-?舐窗銵典???

來自振華電腦有限公司的留言內容
姓名:<my name>
公司名稱:United States
職業:Onlinesaler
電子郵件:<my email address>
電話:212-111-1111
網址:
訊息主旨:Other
訊息內容:
subject: warranty support in the United States.

This is a general inquiry. As an individual, I'm interested in purchasing a Super Flower power supply here in the United States. My question is, if at some point warranty service is needed, who would be the process and who would I reach out to for warranty repair or replacement? I previously purchased my Super Flower PSUs through the EVGA brand, but that would no longer be an option if I opted to purchase the Super Flower brand products directly. Thank you.

Rob
<my email address>