Super FPS lag please help

Sep 8, 2017
So recently when playing WoW with my gf my fps started going super low like 5 fps then I tried playing pubg 17fps Diablo 3 4 to 17 fps and all the other games the same. Now I tried updating my graphics card and I had to roll back cuz my blizzard games weren't running anymore. I even updated my windows version and ran malwarebytes to check for malwares. Now I downloaded MSI afterburner and it says my GPU and CPU are being used 99% and I think maybe is because of that?
Also my computer is with this water mark saying o activate windows and it began after this showed up if I remember well I'm really lost I checked all over the internet and no answers...

P.s: please don't tell me to update my graphics card because if I do half of my games don't work....

Rig:

ASUS RoG
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4270HQ CPU @ 2.60Hz
16gb ram DDR3
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M

Yes it is because of that,most probably some mining virus,reboot into safemode and try the malware software again also do a scan with your anti virus.

Sep 8, 2017
Ok I did that and still the same although the CPU usage wen down to 90 the GPU usage still 99 and I'm still playing the games between 10 to 20 fps

P.S: the whole computer lags if I'm in a call on Skype with my gf while playing even the sound lags

TRENDING THREADS