super frustrated cannot log in....

Feb 13, 2019
had to create a 2nd username to post this. I have reached out to get some help and have not been able to get any. I am just trying to log in to my original account. I used to sign in with Google and that is no longer an option.

username (orig) : NORCALSC

is my account gone? should I be patient?

D

Deleted member 217926

I saw your post in the Feedback thread. I promise you your account isn't gone. The problem is that it's after hours for the admins. Tom's office is on Eastern Standard Time. Your post in the feedback thread was at 8:47pm EST and it's now 1am. There's just not anyone there to respond right now. If you'll just hang in there and be patient I'm sure it will be gotten to in the morning. If you're still having problems by tomorrow afternoon PM me and I'll personally escalate it to the community team. :)

D

Deleted member 217926

if you have adblockers enabled and anti tracking turn em off then try to sign in...
worked for me after 3 failed attempts.
you can turn them back on 1s your in.

This is worth trying although I haven't had to do so since the transition to Xenforo, I was having to do it for a few weeks previously.

Ghostery in particular.

Feb 13, 2019
tried turning off ad blocker didn't work. there is no more google log in, not sure what else is in the cards. appreciate the input from everybody, Im about cooked on this issue altogether.

Doxorn

Honorable
Aug 23, 2017
I had the same issue. It is easy to recover your account.
  1. Go to Log-in
  2. Click "Forgot my password"
  3. Type in your google mail
  4. Click the link in your email and change your password
  5. Log in with your google email and your new password
You can continue using TomsHardware from where you left off with everything intact.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
had to create a 2nd username to post this. I have reached out to get some help and have not been able to get any. I am just trying to log in to my original account. I used to sign in with Google and that is no longer an option.

username (orig) : NORCALSC

is my account gone? should I be patient?
Not to worry, your account is not gone :)

As zolivida recommended above, reset your password and try to log in again. I sent you a password reset email. Give that a shot and let us know how it goes.