SuperSonic SC-1022KB Windows 10 Tablet Drivers

viper28574

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017
I reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my tablet I brought and once I did now I have a problem with it not loading the speakers driver or with it being a touchscreen anymore. I've contacted Microsoft and they were not able to help me either we spent over 3 hrs and the end result was the tech told me he would issue me a key for Windows 8.1 being it was a tablet and see if that would work and it did not. Then I also sent a form to the actual company on there site explaining everything and what has happened and I just need the drivers but have not heard anything from them. Please if anyone has any ideas let me know. TIA

Colif

Win 11 Master

viper28574

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017

Yes it did come with Windows 10, and when I got it the space on it was running low so I figured I would reset the whole thing from scratch with a fresh install and while I was doing so my power tripped and it said it couldn't continue and when I started back up I had to from Boot manager and reinstall EVERYTHING from beginning and now no touch screen or audio, also the keyboard sometimes does numbers instead of letters I'm typing.

Colif

Win 11 Master
How long ago did you contact them? Its odd their web site doesn't even mention any windows tablets yet I can see it came with windows 10 by just searching the model. Mind you, web site doesn't have any Android on it either so I can only think its a work in progress. They don't offer a lot of support, most places have some drivers.

Did you factory reset or fresh install win 10 from a USB? https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/370297/How+to+I+factory+reset+tablet+sc-1022KB

Specs of notebook

there aren't any win 10 drivers from Intel for CPU (I did look) and I can't tell from the specs what other hardware it has inside.

viper28574

Prominent
Mar 12, 2017

I contacted them Friday and left the message, but I did also find there Facebook pg and left a mess on there and one of the employees gave me the hrs and told me to call back during them, so I'm going to try that today because I may have called when they were closed due to them PST and me EST time. As far as how I reset I did a complete fresh install of Win 10 from USB, in which during like I was saying above the power shut off lol and messed up everything so it seems. As far as drivers go I've looked and looked and looked myself and couldn't find ANY for this model so that's what landed me here to see if anyone else has has same prob or a idea to fix it. Also like you said I'm used to if any probs arise as far as drivers go then the manufacturer having all the drivers on there site but not this comp for some reason.