Question Support CD for ASRock B450 Pro4 Rev. 1 motherboard ?

Dec 11, 2022
Hello, everyone,

I urgently need the support CD for my B450 Pro4 Rev. 1 mainboard. Unfortunately I can't find the CD anymore. Can someone provide me with an image of the CD?
Thanks and Greetings
Gunter

Hello, everyone,

I urgently need the support CD for my B450 Pro4 Rev. 1 mainboard. Unfortunately I can't find the CD anymore. Can someone provide me with an image of the CD?
Thanks and Greetings
Gunter

Yes, as @COLGeek said. the website is the place to go. It will have all the first revision drivers/bios/and software right there for you to download. You don't need the CD at all now.

What exactly do you need to find? Maybe we can help you find it :)

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks for the replies, I know the site. But I still need the CD: Due to a crash, the RAID system no longer works. RAIDXpert2 no longer recognizes the rccfg RAID drivers. In the UEFI I could install them, but only with the support CD.

Dec 11, 2022
I use Windows 11. I already knew this page and updated the drivers and software. But it is an error in the UEFI - I can select RAID in the SATA configuration, but then the computer no longer starts. In Windows I get the error message that the rccfg RAID drivers are not present. So back to UEFI -> Easy RAID installer. But then I am asked for the system CD... The computer only starts if I select the AHCI mode in the UEFI, but then the RAID does not work under Windows 11.

Dec 11, 2022
And when I try to install the RAID software, I get the message: "Unable to install AMD RAID Components: unable to proceed with installation. System is not configured in RAID Mode". Thus why I asked for the system CD

Dec 11, 2022
Everything ran smoothly with RAID 1 until last week. Then I had an incomprehensible crash. After that, Windows no longer recognized the hard drives. I was able to save all the data. Now I try to install the RAID 1 again.

USAFRet

Titan
Everything ran smoothly with RAID 1 until last week. Then I had an incomprehensible crash. After that, Windows no longer recognized the hard drives. I was able to save all the data. Now I try to install the RAID 1 again.
What drives are in this system?

Personally, I would blow off the RAID concept completely.
Given a good backup routine, a RAID 1 isn't much good.

The raid drivers must match the bios version. generally, you would go to the motherboard vendors website, update to the current BIOS and then use the latest raid drivers. You might have to change the bios to legacy mode to get it to boot.

I would not run RAID drivers since you loose access to your data when it fails.
the driver can be specific to an actual raid controller chip on your motherboard.
Sometimes if you pick up a new raid driver without having the bios update then your system will not boot.

Dec 11, 2022
Many thanks for your answer. While ASRock offers new BIOS versions, the new BIOS does not update the RAID drivers. Here I always get the message that the system CD is required. Hence my question in the forum about this CD.
I forgot the vendor in the thread. Is now updated.

Dec 11, 2022
That's what I have done. There were no more partitions on either hard disk. Fortunately, I was able to recover the data using special software. Now I want to set up a RAID system again. Only the BIOS drivers are missing.