Support Stella's site aginsit malicious emails

Hi everyone seeming Stella's been getting a lot of malicious emails
lately and don't know who if you can help ask her at her address and
the one time a person did try to harm her she traced him through his
ISP and sent the police after him

dellabarca1@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi everyone seeming Stella's been getting a lot of malicious emails
> lately and don't know who if you can help ask her at her address and
> the one time a person did try to harm her she traced him through his
> ISP and sent the police after him

Crimeny! Who could dislike Stella!? What can we do to help?

--
rolobeastie@earthlink.net
Swimming in the rivers of light.

What nasty person is doing that!? Lara, with her arsenal of weapons, is not
going to be happy. Her fans too.

WY

<dellabarca1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone seeming Stella's been getting a lot of malicious emails
> lately and don't know who if you can help ask her at her address and
> the one time a person did try to harm her she traced him through his
> ISP and sent the police after him

Ghost

Distinguished
May 16, 2002

<dellabarca1@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi everyone seeming Stella's been getting a lot of malicious emails
> lately and don't know who if you can help ask her at her address and
> the one time a person did try to harm her she traced him through his
> ISP and sent the police after him

Hmm ..... nasty, she could publish the e-mails complete with headers,
maybe someone in here could track them back.

An almost always friendly

Ghost

> Crimeny! Who could dislike Stella!? What can we do to help?

You can also help you see people think Stella is making money out of
her site (which is the last thing she would do) so they want to hack
into her site and muddle her up last week Stella emailed me and said
that $200 had been stolen out of her Pay pal donations account. Stella
husband and son are sick with the flu and she's really busy so don't
saturate her inbox

Regards

> Crimeny! Who could dislike Stella!? What can we do to help?

You can also help you see people think Stella is making money out of
her site (which is the last thing she would do) so they want to hack
into her site and muddle her up last week Stella emailed me and said
that $200 had been stolen out of her Pay pal donations account. Stella
husband and son are sick with the flu and she's really busy so don't
saturate her inbox

Regards

I don't think it 's that easy to get into someones PayPal account. Let
alone steal $200.

-Chris

Chris Spencer wrote:
> I don't think it 's that easy to get into someones PayPal account.
Let
> alone steal $200.
>
> -Chris

Well yes you have got a good point there Chris but Lunar pages internet
security is lacking bad and Pay pal is just an account logged on a an
ISP so a good hacker can bully his way into the account and nick all
the money

Regards