SupremeFX X-Fi built-in ON Asus Rampage Gene II (WINDOWS 10 64bit)

Bibos_

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016
Hello, i have Asus Rampage Gene II motherboard. I have WINDOWS10 and cant get the software X-fi Control Panel to work cause it says it does not support my product every time i try to open it.I know i can get it to work cause i did it a year ago but cant remember how. I know it is something with the Windows 10 driver on the sound card ( SoundMAX Audio Driver ) which i had installed but somehow windows 10 auto replaced or auto updated the driver and the X-fi control panel does not recognize it any more. Anyone have a solution i would be greatfull .

(SupremeFX X-Fi built-in 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC ) motherboard specification says if any this help also.

Solution
1| Disable automatic device driver feature
2| Uninstall your add on X-Fi MB software suite and then uninstall you sound card drivers. Please follow that order.
3| Reinstall your sound card drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8[from drop down menu]
while you do the same for the add on X-Fi MB software suite.

If it doesn't work, you'd be best served to reinstall your OS using a bootable USB installer and follow the aforementioned steps.

*For some odd reason I can't get into their product support page.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Disable automatic device driver feature
2| Uninstall your add on X-Fi MB software suite and then uninstall you sound card drivers. Please follow that order.
3| Reinstall your sound card drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8[from drop down menu]
while you do the same for the add on X-Fi MB software suite.

If it doesn't work, you'd be best served to reinstall your OS using a bootable USB installer and follow the aforementioned steps.

*For some odd reason I can't get into their product support page.

Solution