Surface Mini Rumored to Focus on Taking Notes with Stylus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgety

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Definitely a step in the right direction, providing it does come with a Wacom stylus. Finally Samsung gets some competition. I'm very pleased with my Note 8.0 LTE which doubles as a phone and tablet. There's a tiny bit of lag with the stylus leading to misspelled words.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Microsoft may lose a few hundred million instead of a billion off surface now.
Until they address pricing, market penetration and apps this is let another bust in their sad unprofitable customer device division history.

game junky

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Meh - would rather have them go with a 7" Xbox tablet for mobile gaming. The Surface platform is still pretty limitted - I am sure there are some that are incredibly happy but it's probably not measured in the millions. We have a couple of people at our office that use them so that they don't have to take their chunky laptops when they're on a short business trip that doesn't require access to our network drives. For just image capturing, video calling and note taking for a project, it does a decent job. If you need more than that, it might be wishful thinking

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I'd like to see an 8 inch Windows with a beefier processor such as an i3 over an Atom processor. Or maybe a decent AMD APU. Otherwise this sounds pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS