Surface Mini Rumored to Focus on Taking Notes with Stylus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgety

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
Definitely a step in the right direction, providing it does come with a Wacom stylus. Finally Samsung gets some competition. I'm very pleased with my Note 8.0 LTE which doubles as a phone and tablet. There's a tiny bit of lag with the stylus leading to misspelled words.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Microsoft may lose a few hundred million instead of a billion off surface now.
Until they address pricing, market penetration and apps this is let another bust in their sad unprofitable customer device division history.

game junky

Distinguished
Meh - would rather have them go with a 7" Xbox tablet for mobile gaming. The Surface platform is still pretty limitted - I am sure there are some that are incredibly happy but it's probably not measured in the millions. We have a couple of people at our office that use them so that they don't have to take their chunky laptops when they're on a short business trip that doesn't require access to our network drives. For just image capturing, video calling and note taking for a project, it does a decent job. If you need more than that, it might be wishful thinking

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I'd like to see an 8 inch Windows with a beefier processor such as an i3 over an Atom processor. Or maybe a decent AMD APU. Otherwise this sounds pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.