Surface Named Most Popular Windows 8 Device by AdDuplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
when someone quotes spam, I have to facepalm...

Anyways I would be much more interested in the surface if it came with a more powerful SOC because the tegra 3 is in every cheap tablet you can find and I find it to be completely over hyped.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]edogawa[/nom]Eleven percent of the overall market? That's not to bad considering it's their first real push into the tablet market in such little time.Given time to improve upon the surface I bet they will eventually be real competition in the market; I'm sure I'll eventually get one.[/citation]

Heh, no... they meant Surfaces are 11% of Windows 8 devices out there. I doubt Surface has 2% of the tablet market yet.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]edogawa[/nom]Eleven percent of the overall market? That's not to bad considering it's their first real push into the tablet market in such little time.Given time to improve upon the surface I bet they will eventually be real competition in the market; I'm sure I'll eventually get one.[/citation]

I think the 11% share was not an overall market share but instead a share comparison amongst Windows 8 devices.

Anyway who's the butthole who keeps thumbing everybody down? lol

G

ipwn3r456

I wonder how many of those people who bought those 32GB tablets will be mad about losing half of the storage...

esrever

Anyways I would be much more interested in the surface if it came with a more powerful SOC because the tegra 3 is in every cheap tablet you can find and I find it to be

killerclick

Heh, no... they meant Surfaces are 11% of Windows 8 devices out there. I doubt Surface has 2% of the tablet market yet.

AdDuplex. I sell M$ paid damage controll!

merikafyeah

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
You can actually install Windows 8 Pro (NOT RT) on tablets originally designed for Windows 7, like the Samsung Series 7 11.6" Slate. The Series 7 is spec'd almost exactly like the Surface Pro will be (Core i5, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, USB, microSD, etc) so if the price of the Series 7 Slate is any indication, the Surface Pro will almost certainly be well over $1000, which is a shame since I was really looking forward to getting one. Really hoping Microsoft proves me wrong, especially since the Series 7 Slate doesn't even come with a tactile keyboard, which by itself is already $130.

Video of Series 7 Slate with Windows 8 Pro RTM (vs iPad 3) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTCBIKp3A5s

G

Surface, Its the Tab with the cracked keyboard, But there's more! Its the Tab with the software bloat, behind the M$ app store Moat! If you write apps! You'll have to pay, 30% to play, on the Surface!

G

11 percent of .01 percent is not very much %, that is like saying 11% of this grain of sand is a great amount of this little grain of sand, as opposed to last week, when we had less of hardly anything at all!

G

Great! tune!

Surface, Its the Tab with the cracked keyboard, But there's more! Its the Tab with the software bloat, behind the M$ app store Moat! If you write apps! You'll have to pay, 30% to play, on the Surface!

G

Man! those M$ minions are hard at work downvoteing, but just re-quote to show all!

G

ipwn3r456

I wonder how many of those people who bought those 32GB tablets will be mad about losing half of the storage...

esrever

Anyways I would be much more interested in the surface if it came with a more powerful SOC because the tegra 3 is in every cheap tablet you can find and I find it to be

killerclick

AdDuplex. I sell M$ paid damage controll!

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I think the 11% share was not an overall market share but instead a share comparison amongst Windows 8 devices.Anyway who's the butthole who keeps thumbing everybody down? lol[/citation]
its a paid service...
part of microsoft's 1.5 billion dollar marketing campaign...

this activity would be the PR public perception bit

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]UpVotedSoftwareBloated[/nom]ipwn3r456I wonder how many of those people who bought those 32GB tablets will be mad about losing half of the storage...esreverwhen someone quotes spam, I have to facepalm...Anyways I would be much more interested in the surface if it came with a more powerful SOC because the tegra 3 is in every cheap tablet you can find and I find it to be killerclickHeh, no... they meant Surfaces are 11% of Windows 8 devices out there. I doubt Surface has 2% of the tablet market yet.AdDuplex. I sell M$ paid damage controll![/citation]

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]ipwn3r456[/nom]I wonder how many of those people who bought those 32GB tablets will be mad about losing half of the storage...[/citation]
seriously

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]ipwn3r456[/nom]Ok, I think someone is trolling us to thumb down all the comments...[/citation]
Yeah... kind of funny actually :lol:

G

LoveThoseTunes

G

MoreOfLess

11 percent of .01 percent is not very much %, that is like saying 11% of this grain of sand is a great amount of this little grain of sand, as opposed to last week, when we had less of hardly anything at all!

Less of more of not so much!

G

Ok, I think someone is trolling us to thumb down all the comments...

Man! those M$ minions are hard at work downvoteing, but just re-quote to show all!

G

AdDuplex, Ads served up as news, the written infomercial that bends the STATS to twist the facts!
M$ pays and they spin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS