Surface Pro 3

Ace251091

Reputable
May 12, 2014
Hi guys. I am interested to buy a Surface Pro 3 and wanted some general impressions cause I've been to an electronics shop and tried it myself though I find that the screen is a bit small. Also I wanted to know if anyone bought the Intel Core i3/64 GB SSD/4GB RAM model. I need to know about its performance regarding everyday tasks. I plan on using it for university mainly. I am a computer science student and need to take notes like everybody else so I find the pen input to be pretty useful. So my question is can the i3 model handle web browsing,listening to music while editing word or visio documents/watching movies/video calls etc? I need to handle all of the above with ease.

Brunostako

Honorable
Yes, the i3 can do that easily.

But almost any CPU can do that this days. Surface is a quite cool device, but it's to expensive for what it offers.

There are better solutions out there, like hybrids, 2-in-1 and convertibles at the same price.

Ace251091

Reputable
May 12, 2014

I know the thing is I cannot find anything that is as lightweight as the SP3 and offers pen input. It might prove to be extremely useful for university notetaking. ;)