Surge protector

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
So i was wondering, i wanted to buy a serge protector for my rig, but i really don't know which one to buy and the one on amazon doesn't have the same type of sockets we use in our country.
I live in Doha - Qatar.
If anyone can suggest a good one would be lovely.
My rig is in my signature, thank you in advance.

D

Deleted member 14196

Yeah they’re expensive but they’re worth it and they guarantee anything plugged into them up to $50,000 if they get destroyed by lightning or overcurrent

My brother-in-law used one and his TV got hit with lightning and they replaced it for free and replace the isobar. But they can usually take a lightning strike without destroying the equipment attached

D

Deleted member 14196

There Has to be some hardware places where you live because I can’t find any bf plug types on Amazon that fits your needs and I have a hard time believing that they don’t use search suppressors in your country

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well am not 100% sure if they use surge suppressors in building or not, but i wanted to be safe and buy one to protector my rig and monitor just in-case of anything happening.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well yeah one of the richest countries but a lot of websites doesnt ship to here.
Local vendors dont have that much computer related tech we barely have 1 shop for that or two