surround monitoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

need something like this.:

6bus mixer with small footprint (for presentation use)
or soundcard (usb2) that does have surround output and
6 channel level controller (can be in same unit).

any opinions?

..jukka

ps. since only presentation, budget should meet this use!

In article <Hu5Od.165$564.127@reader1.news.jippii.net>,
"J.A.A." <hyeena@fi.sci> wrote:

> need something like this.:
>
> 6bus mixer with small footprint (for presentation use)
> or soundcard (usb2) that does have surround output and
> 6 channel level controller (can be in same unit).
>
> any opinions?
>
> .jukka
>
> ps. since only presentation, budget should meet this use!

Look at the SPL and the Blue Sky. Both are analog, but will do the job
in the $500 range. All other controllers are way more expensive.

--
Bobby Owsinski
Surround Associates

In article <polymedia-BECD59.08312208022005@news1.west.earthlink.net>,
Bobby Owsinski <polymedia@earthlink.net> wrote:

> In article <Hu5Od.165$564.127@reader1.news.jippii.net>,
> "J.A.A." <hyeena@fi.sci> wrote:
>
> > need something like this.:
>

> Look at the SPL and the Blue Sky. Both are analog, but will do the job
> in the $500 range. All other controllers are way more expensive.

In that price range, the Blue Sky BMC is a smokin' good deal.

--
Jay Frigoletto
Mastersuite

"J.A.A." <hyeena@fi.sci> wrote in message
> need something like this.:
>
> 6bus mixer with small footprint (for presentation use)
> or soundcard (usb2) that does have surround output and
> 6 channel level controller (can be in same unit).
>
> any opinions?
>
> .jukka
>
> ps. since only presentation, budget should meet this use!

what I need is to control material that comes from DVD
and mix 2 channels in it and 1 mic line as well.
So mixer is basicly what I need but what mixer will provide monitoring for
surround. Or does Behringer BCA2000 the trick? 6ch from powerDVD like
software, 2ch from normal apps and mic in with directmonitoring? Dont know
since havent used BCA2000.

..jukka

Status
Not open for further replies.