SUS implimentation

Hi

I am implimenting SUS uing group policy. I am able to
update my win2k Professional and windows XP clients. But
this policy is not taking affect on the PC which is having
Windows 2000 server as the operating server. When i reun
GPOTOOL.EXE on the DC it says All the GPOs are working ok
but If I run gpresult.exe on on my server client it says
policy is managed by Local group policy. Now i am stucked
with this problem. Kindly help urgently if possible.

Regards
Gaurav Mathur
gaurav.mathur@mind-infotech.com

Gaurav,

What's the SP level on the 2k Server? Is the AU Client installed?

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com