svchost. exe crazy ram consumption windows x64

Hi there
Win 10 users! :)
I hope your pc are fine :)

Not like mine :(
i have memory problem here, and i don't know it is normal or not.
svchost.exe consuming 675.5mb of ram and always growing up. And using 42.1% of cpu usage

It is normal on windows 10 pro x64 with 2gb of ram?

-edit-

Before this problem happened
i facing some memory problem too
ntoskrnl.exe ram leaks, disabled superfetch and this problem fixed

Any advices?

AntonyLovric

Distinguished
svchost.exe is the host process for multiple windows services (background tasks)

You can download sysinternals from microsoft, and use the process explorer to see what the arguments are to the program.

Read this post:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/list-services-running-under-svchostexe-process/

Cheers

The last time I had something continually eating memory, even at idle, and many, many instances of svchost.exe and growing it turned out to be a root kit virus that installed a botnet. Internet access would grind to a crawl also - like 2 to 3 minutes to refresh a single web page.

None of the normal malware detection programs (AVG, MalwareBytes, McAfee, etc) found it. I don't remember where I saw it now but somehow I was led to try a Kaspersky one-shot program and it identified the root kit. I downloaded a bootable image from Kaspersky that had the detection software and also burned it to a DVD and booted from the DVD. That's how I found it - avoiding the HDD boot sector.

I fought it for 3 days trying to get rid of it and finally ended up formatting the drive and reloading Windows and all of my application software. I was really glad I had my data backed up. Back up your data now while you have the chance.

I don't have a clue where I picked up the virus but I was doing a lot of research at the time and going to a lot of sites I had never used before.

That was quite a few years ago so I'm not sure that's what you have but the symptoms sound very similar. Look for current root kit detection programs.

Its not about viruses or any malware problem, its OS problem. I already fixed it with adding 4gigs more to my system... win10 is a resource hungry OS.
Even MS said 2gb minimum RAM for x86 and 2gb or 4gb for x64.

Thanks for your answer!
Cheers :)